- Company: New Light Clinic
- Location: Ghana
- State: Volta
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
Perform the duties of a Laboratory Technician
- Manage the correct application of quality assurance processes SOPs to ensure the laboratory is constantly providing a high quality, cost effective, and safe service; and be able to apply corrective actions as required in conjunction with the lab staff.
- Review all pathology result before they are issued.
- Liaise with customers to resolve service-related issues; maintain a positive image of the organization and promote the services of the laboratory
Qualification and Requirements
- Must fulfill HEFRA requirements of lab technician
- Diploma in management administration would be an advantage
- At least 2 years experience as a laboratory technician
- Must be a Computer Literate
Method of Application
Applicant should forward CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org