- Company: Kumasi Technical University
- Location: Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education Jobs in Ghana
Kumasi Technical University (KTU), a Public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the heart of Kumasi, the capital city of Ashanti region, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the following position: Lecturers
Area of Specialisation Available Slots
Information Science – 2 Laboratory Technology – 2 Pharmaceutical Sciences – 1 Chemical Engineering – 1 Estate Management – 1 Procurement & Supply Chain Management – 1
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must hold a PhD or its equivalent professional qualification in a relevant subject area.
• Must have appreciable industrial experience and/or must be skillful in Competency-Based Training (CBT).
• Membership of a recognised professional body will be an added advantage.
Applicants with Research Masters degree with considerable level of industrial and university teaching experience may be considered for the position of Assistant Lecturer (a temporary position for a period of two (2) years renewable for a further two years only, unless the candidate registers for and obtains a terminal degree.
Method of Application
Applicant must submit a Sealed Application Letter to the Registrar of the University.
• Applicant must attach a Curriculum Vitae, including names and addresses of three (3) referees who can attest to his/her qualities.
• Applicant must include a short statement of not more than four pages (Times New Roman size 12 and 5 line spacing) outlining his/her vision and strategies for the position.
• Application must be hand-delivered to the Registrar of the University (signing for submission shall be required) or submitted using a registered mail to reach the address below (as applicable) not later than Friday, 24th April, 2020.
The Registrar Kumasi Technical University P. O. Box 854 Kumasi or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Closing Date: 24 April, 2020 Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted