- Company: AMI Expeditionary Healthcare
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
AMI provides medical services to international aid organizations, humanitarian concerns, the private sector and government agencies in a wide range of remote and challenging environments. We have a large presence in North, East and West Africa as well as the Middle East. The services we provide range from primary and emergency care, aeromedical evacuation and crisis response to medical supply chain management, procurement, and hospital staffing and management. We have a well-compensated opportunity for Logistician interested in delivering care in a region of pressing need and boundless opportunity. AMI covers visa costs, flights, and accommodation.
- Manage a product’s life cycle from design to disposal.
- Direct the allocation of materials, supplies, and products.
- Develop business relationships with suppliers and clients.
- Understand clients’ needs and how to meet them.
- Review logistical functions and identify areas for improvement.
- Propose strategies to minimize the cost or time required to transport goods.
- Oversee activities that include purchasing, transportation, inventory, and warehousing.
- Direct the movement of a range of goods, people, or supplies, from common consumer goods to military supplies and personnel.
- A degree or higher national diploma in shipping and logistics or related field.
- Certifications or training related to logistics or supply chain.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Active driver’s license.
- Full, detailed and most updated resume/CV.
- Valid passport.
- Must be able to speak and understand English Language.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 11 July, 2020