- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldLogistics
- Liaise and collaborate with regional Procurement Officers and relevant Managers in order to ensure that logistic requirements are met; including regional acquisition, distribution, internal allocation, delivery and final disposal of resources.
- Develop and maintain positive business relationships with suppliers and sub-contractors to take advantage of sales opportunities and minimize overall costs.
- Monitor and coordinate supply chain operations to include inventory control, consolidate price listings across all project sites, and distribution timelines.
- Manage the movement of goods (both into Africa and between countries) in order to maximize value and minimize costs.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the Logistics Department.
Knowledge and Experience
- Degree/Diploma in Logistics or Supply Chain Management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Proven ability to coordinate logistical activities across multiple projects sites; coordinating logistical movements between multiple countries.
- Professional proficiency in English; both written and verbal. Business level French is an advantage.
- Previous experience working in West or Central Africa preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to HR Bureau Ghana on www.linkedin.com to apply