- Company: DKT International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
DKT is an innovative and adventurous social marketing enterprise that improves people’s lives.
Lydia Contact Centre Manager (1 Year initial contract, but renewable)
Job title:Lydia Contact Centre Manager
Directly reports to: General Manager- Programs/Technical
• Manage relationship with Service Provider in system settings,external servers, standard agents and privileges to deliver an infrastructure that enables contacts from both Liberia and Sierra Leone.;
• Manage, motivate and monitor Contact Center Operators to ensure increased productivity and customer satisfaction.
• Develop and implement strategies that ensure that the Contact Centre becomes an integral part of DKT’s marketing, and demand generation tools.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
• Expected to develop strategies to increase overall productivity of the contact Centre functionality.
• Expected to coordinate meetings,focus groups and coaching to improve performance
• Expected to ensure full application of Call Centre regulations and policies
• Expected to keep up-to-date on knowledge of all the tasks related to the service and the various programs,as well as the System and telecommunications capabilities;
• Expected to manager the activities of Contact center teams on a daily basis and assess performance
• Follow-up to ensure task performance ;
• Expected to provide constructive feedback and training for call centre agents to ensure good performance
• To express the needs and problems of call centre agents at higher levels of management
• Expected to keep weekly dashboards on indicators and statistics expected linked through DKT’s CRMs
• Any other duties assigned by the General Manager for Programs.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by Programs Manager periodically. Ensure confidentiality in the handling of all business-related issues.
• Contribute to achievement of overall program goals.
• To ensure accountability and monitoring efficiency in DKT’s marketing activities.
• To help in the achievement of DKT’s sales targets through referrals
• To assist in making DKT’s brands the topmost brands in their categories.
• Ensure Proper Management and utilization of budget and expenditure
Qualification Required & Experience
Statement of Skills, Knowledge & Abilities
• Sufficient knowledge in the operations of Contact Centre infrastructure, features and basic maintenance.
• Experience in similar position will be an added advantage.
• Reliability — Be trustworthy, reliable and accountable to obligations
• Strong a analytical skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Writing & communication skills
• Enthusiasm and initiative
• Strong organizational skill
• Attention to detail — Pay attention to detail when performing tasks.
• Cooperation — Be friendly and pleasant with co-workers, maintain a good attitude.
• Stress Tolerance — Have the ability to accept criticism and calmly and effectively negotiate with stressful situations
• Bachelor degree with at least 2 years of work experience in similar position,
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows based computer application and database management (MS Excel)
DKT Ghana values: Performance, Teamwork, Integrity, Customer focus, Value for money, Timeliness.
Method of Application
Send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 20 June, 2020