Job location Greater Accra
Company / Employer marketing agency
WASSCE / SHS
Marketing & PR
Role / Designation
Marketing & Sales
Required experience (years)1
About the role
Ensuring meetings are effectively organised and minuted
* Liaising with the Chair to plan meetings
* Receiving agenda items from committee members
* Circulating agendas and reports
* Taking minutes (unless there is a minutes secretary)
* Circulating approved minutes
* Checking that agreed actions are carried out.
2. Maintaining effective records and administration
* Keeping up-to-date contact details (i.e. names, addresses and telephone numbers) for the management committee and (where relevant) ordinary members of the organisation.
* Filing minutes and reports
* Compiling lists of names and addresses that are useful to the organisation, including those of appropriate officials or officers of voluntary organisations.
* Keeping a record of the organisation’s activities
* Keeping a diary of future activities3. Upholding legal requirements
* Acting as custodian of the organisation’s
* Checking quorum is present at meetings
* Ensuring elections are in line with stipulated procedures
* Ensuring organisation’s activities are in line with its objects
* Ensuring charity and company law requirements are met (where relevant, unless there is a separate company secretary)
* Sitting on appraisal, recruitment and disciplinary panels, as required.4. Communication and correspondence
* Responding to all committee correspondence
* filing all committee correspondence received and copies of replies sent
* keeping a record of any of the organisation’s publications (e.g. leaflets or newsletters) and
* reporting the activities of the organisation and future programmes to members, the press and the public (unless there is an Information or Publicity Officer).
* Preparing a report of the organisation’s activities for the year, for the Annual General Meeting.
Send your CV to the manager: email@example.com