- Marketing and Sales Executive – Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS)
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience5 years
- Job FieldSafety and Environment / HSE , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- To lead commercial activities for Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Ghana with clients in Ghana and in Africa, proposing adequate sales and pricing strategies, improving marketing of our services and aligning with branding guidelines.
- To assist the Business manager with new business development activities, including the identification and evaluation of new services, action planning and follow-up reporting.
Reporting toEHS Business ManagerSpecific Responsibilities
- Organize and improve marketing activities in line with EHS business objectives
- Meet with clients and prospects to present services and identify pain points
- Attend seminars/conferences to present our services
- Lead preparation of proposals and tenders in collaboration with technical staff
- Review and update all external documents related to marketing and sales to ensure compliance with SGS Communication Guidelines. Prepare new marketing documents as needed by strategy.
- Participate in sales task force meetings to discuss opportunities, strategies and wins/losses.
- Propose new strategies of development where relevant.
- Prepare market research on the segments relevant to SGS EHS services.
- Gather business intelligence on competitors
- Improve local presence on social media, press and identify opportunities for communication
- Follow up and reporting on sales KPI
Qualifications and Experience
- Education: Business Degree (Sales & Marketing)
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in a sales or business development role, demonstrated by identification and implementation of new services and achievement of targets.
- Experience of leading, managing and motivating a team to achieve and exceed sales targets.
- Experience in complex tender preparation and negotiation
- Demonstrated experience in the industry
- Demonstrated competence in marketing and sales
- Experience in digital marketing
- Should be computer savvy
- Have a passion for details
- Good Financial understanding
- Independent yet good team player
- Good cultural understanding.
- Bilingual FR/EN, other languages an asset.
Method of Application Interested and qualified? Go to SGS Ghana on www.linkedin.com to apply