- Company: Blossom Academy
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
We’re seeking a Marketing personnel who will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies to attract business to Blossom Academy. The Business Development Personnel is also responsible for meeting all quarterly and annual sales targets, defining and executing sales plans and processes, generating leads and avenues for new leads, developing and nurturing client relations and qualifying the leads.
Blossom Academy recruits and develops African data scientists, with the goal of connecting them with job opportunities.
Reporting directly to the Community Relations Lead.
- Visit potential clients to highlight the value of our programs.
- Support the development of e-marketing content and explore sales channels.
- Collaborate directly with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the continuity and accuracy of all data.
- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Manage daily and weekly activities, pipelines, forecasts, and closed deals to ensure consistent above-quota results based on successful pipeline management.
- Monitor current/future clients in the sales pipeline and augment sales report generation processes.
Education, Skills, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, advertising, or its related field
- Basic computer skills required (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Proactive problem prevention and leadership ability
- Proficiency in G Suite, Slack, and Zoom
Method of Application
Interested applicants must send their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Blossom Academy is an equal opportunity employer, and acts in this capacity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability.