- Company: DKT International
- Location: Ghana
- State: Oti Region
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
OVERVIEW OF REQUIREMENTS:
• Seeking individual to plan, and control sales operations in assigned territory and to ensure that sales performs its work according to the Sales/Detailing Department KPIs.
• The Territory Manger/Medical Detailer will ensure optimal execution of and sales strategy for all product categories in the assigned territory.
Qualification Required & Experience
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
The selected candidates will have the relevant skills listed below:
• Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a qualification in Business, sales or Science Related discipline.
• Minimum 5 years of relevant Sales of FMCG and work experience in pharmaceutical industry.
• Sales data collection and analysis.
• Must be able to identify strategic opportunities and execute against a formal plan.
• Possess excellent influencing and negotiation experience.
• Strong analytical, statistical, and financial competency.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), interpersonal, time management,and organizational experience
• Local Business environment and practices
• Highly knowledgeable in Sales and Medical detaining of pharmaceutical products
• Experience in using consumer management relationship systems (CRMS) to monitor and plan sales.
• Ability and passion for sales
• Outstanding leadership skills
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well with multiple stakeholders.
• Ability to develop quality reports in word presentations in power point and highly competent in MS Excel
• Strong budget management
• Ability to work effectively with limited supervision.
• Ability to prioritize and plan to work effectively.
• Ability to do high level medical detailing to Doctors, Pharmacist, Midwifes and Nurses
• Strategic thinking Ability to work under pressure
• Positive attitude with a willingness to learn Analytical with strong attention to detail Approachable
• Professional approach with the ability to liaise at a senior level in the organization
• Creative and Innovative
• Team Player
• Ability to take constructive criticism in order to develop
1. Sales Management
• Contribute to establish sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for their territory; projecting expected sales volume and overall distribution for Short Term(ST) and Long Term(LT)Methods
• Provide insights to senior management in order to adjust national sales volume, product/channel mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Complete sales/medical operational requirements according to the S&D strategy by managing third party distributors and other on the ground resources such as RCRs; following up on work results.
• Maintain proper numeric distribution of all products in their territory
• Monitor stock at distributors, hospitals, clinics wholesaler and retailer levels
• Ensure availability and visibility of all product categories
• Map, engage and develop a relationship to private sector health facilities in their territory with a formal visit plan
• Provide insights to the Marketing and Program teams on demand generation activities to properly plan and execute them
• Perform pre-assessments on private health facilities to join the branded sales channel
• Recruit new distributors when needed.
• Any other job assigned as and when required
2. Monitoring and Evaluation
• Monitor sales RCRs effective referral activities
• Monitor demand generation activities by Marketing and Program teams.
• Contribute to develop sales management information system; define and streamline sales processes, data collection and analysis, dashboards for decision-making.
• Monitor third party distribution effectiveness (numeric distribution), drop size and field rate from the distributor
• Evaluate performance of the distributor’s wholesales, hospitals, clinics in their territories every six months
3. Staff Management and Development
• Conduct and document distributor meetings according to monthly workplans
• Conduct weekly meetings with line manager
• Ensure that all indirect and direct sales staff are motivated and properly trained on DKT International Ghana products
• Identify development needs of distributor sales staff, hospital staff and other on the ground resources and mentor them
• Ensure that all policies and procedures of DKT International Ghana are adhered to.
• Ensure that company vehicle and assets are used in accordance with policy and are not abused
• Conduct quarterly performance reviews for distributor, wholesalers, hospitals and clinics performance
4. Relationship Management
• Develop and maintain strong relationship with key trade customers.
• Organize “in-touch” meetings with customers to share the strategy and the merchandising efforts with them.
• Where required, represent DKT International Ghana externally with relevant stakeholders on all aspects related to sales operations in their territory: external stakeholders including donors; partners; local governments,etc.
• Organize sales products presentations at hospitals and clinics
5. Financial Management
• Develop and manage operating budgets in a cost-effective manner.
• Track and manage budgets of operations.
• Prepare and submit monthly budget tracking documents, actual financial spend and forecasts to line manager within allocated timeframe.
• Seek opportunities to reduce costs and maximize return for SFH wherever possible
• Submit monthly reports to line manager about distributor performance, hospital, clinics performance as well as own staff.
• Reporting out of stocks and other challenges in their territory
• Report competitors pricing and activities each on a monthly basis.
Method of Application
Send applications to: email@example.com Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 20 June, 2020