Destra Energy Group is an indigenous Ghanaian company set up to provide ancillary services to key participants in the oil and gas sector and to deliver energy solutions through the application of renewable energy technologies. Our areas of expertise include drilling and production, marine services, project management and consulting services specially tail… Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Accra
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- NDT Technicians minimum requirement PCN Level II with a combination of the following qualifications UT/MT/MPI/DPI/EC/ radiographic interpretation and level I Visual Inspection.
- Advanced NDT Technicians PCN II Phased Array.
- NDT Technicians with PCN-level II Radiography plus PCN level II MPI & DPI.
- Technicians must hold all the necessary offshore medicals and Bosiet certification.
- Candidates must be computer literate, pay attention to detail and be flexible in their approach to the workplace.
- Ghanaians are preferred for this role.
- Must be willing to work at various locations in Ghana including offshore.
- Overseas travel may be required.
Method of Application
Selected candidates will be given staff positions with a full Career Development Plan to grow within the company.
Interested Candidates are required to submit CVs and Cover Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org