Zelco Engineering Services Ltd. is an engineering service company providing support to the extractive industry including oil and gas and mining sectors in Africa. Zelco boasts of expertise gathered from global hands-on experience both from operator and main contractor perspective. Our network of both local and international engineers puts us up as a viable choice.
The primary role of the Offshore/Hydrographic Surveyor is to provide reliable survey and positioning services on Client operated vessels and drilling rigs, including survey and positioning equipment installation, calibration, dimensional control and operation together with data acquisition, quality control, field reporting and final reporting.
- Degree in geomatics, surveying or similar
- Minimum three years’ experience in offshore survey operations including rig positioning, construction support, seabed mapping, metrology and land survey
- Detailed knowledge and experience of hydrographic theory including geodesy, statistics, offsets, calibrations, tides and basic oceanography
- Experience in the operation of industry standard survey equipment including DGPS systems, attitude sensors, telemetry systems, subsea acoustic positioning systems, digital video recording systems, Total Stations and RTK DGPS systems
- Knowledge and experience of EIVA NaviPac, NaviScan, AutoCAD, Excel and Word
Method of Application
Closing Date : 24 July, 2020