- Company: Reputable Company
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Security Jobs in Ghana
A leading Private Security company is seeking to recruit Operations Supervisors to coordinates its Operations in Ghana
- Supervises the activities of all Escort Security guards available to him in the sector.
- Make time table available for guards at locations.
- Ensure the relieving of guards is carried out effectively each and every day.
- Keep a database of all locations and guards at post.
- Go on day and night patrols to ensure all guards are at post and up to the compliment per client request.
- Monitor the guard’s communication with him and work on it for him or her.
- Ensure guards are properly dressed and well behaved at post.
- Conduct briefing on guard conduct etc. before start of work
- Develops policies and procedures used in areas under supervision; obtain management approval when appropriate.
- Evaluates and resolves problems presented by guards.
- Recommend Escort Security to others for recruitment
- Any other duties assigned by management.
Required Skills or Experience
- A good first degree in a related discipline/ SSCE Certificate
- Must be fit (Police or Army standard)
- Three years working experience in a similar position/environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Analytical thinking and research skills
- Plenty of initiative & Drive
- Socially engaged, easy communicator, convincing and representative attitude
- Must have a valid riders license
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel & PowerPoint mandatory)
- Must possess a high sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Must have a pleasant personality
- Must be self-disciplined and self-motivated
- Must be a team player
- Well-organized with a good time management skill.
- Must possess cultural awareness by being friendly and polite
- Able to deal with difficult internal users as well as supplier
Method of Application Interested candidates who satisfy the specified criteria should submit their application together with their CVs and applications for the role by close of work on Friday 29th June, 2020 to OPSrecruitment.email@example.com