- Company: Huawei
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
- GUL Network parameter audit and Optimization
- GUL Network Capacity and performance management capabilities
- Propose optimisation activities, i.e. site integration, wide area frequency retunes, cell level parameter changes, and drive test analysis.
- Daily monitoring of network/rnc/bsc/site/nodeB/enodeB/cell KPI
- GUL Network optimization solution formulation and implementation.
- Network performance issue troubleshooting
- Carry out new feature trial testing and advise on parameters usage
- Complete understanding of RF system design, RF coverage planning, site identification, frequency planning, and interference analysis for GUL technology
- Understand and apply Link budgets, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity including traffic analysis, site RF equipment including antenna and ancillary parts;
- Production of progress reports on nominal planning exercise at the request of senior anagement or departmental peers.
- Delivery of clear, concise and accurate reporting on performance of sites in region of jurisdiction
- Produce progress reports and status of nominal sites planned in region of jurisdiction
Bachelor’s Degree in Telecommunications, Electronics/Electrical Engineering or any related qualification will be an advantage
· Have a 10 years’ experience site planning and optimisation
· Previous experience with site sharing activities, mast sharing agreements and associated engineering requirements.
· Expert with network KPI’s and reporting techniques.
· Production of RF engineering and management reports
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation and reporting skills (written and verbal)
· Dependable Team Player
· Proficient in use of MS Office tools (particularly Word, Excel, Access)
Good knowledge with Huawei and Ericsson equipment.
Method of Application
CV’s and enquiries can be send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What we offer:
We offer you a professional career in one of the leading multinational telecommunication companies, challenging work, and a competitive salary package. Training opportunities are available for professional improvement