- Job TypeFull Time
- Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Act as an advocate for children. Understand and advance Christ’s mandate to protect children. Take active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Travels to Compassion programs to capture video and photos to use in creative concepts and designs in response to communication strategies and goals. Searches and selects photography options and incorporates into designs or written materials as appropriate.
- Conducts video and/or photo acquisition, editing, and mastering of projects. Works from a conceptual understanding within the parameters outlined in project creative briefs to utilize video and photo to promote and expand Compassion’s ministry opportunities. Maintains high level of quality, conforming to professional standards in this field.
- Coordinates with Compassion teams and staff around the world to obtain potential media/story leads and content ideas.
- Produces results-oriented, effective, brand-building digital content that support and strengthen Compassion’s marketing strategy.
- Works creatively within the brand standards to maintain the integrity, distinction, and consistency of the Compassion brand by adhering to the organization’s brand standards and guidelines.
- Contributes to just-in-time delivery and coordination of creative content during regional and country specific times of crisis and disaster situations. May travel to affected country to act as a local videographer or photojournalist.
- As assigned, writes editorial content and short stories to share and support the work of Compassion and highlight the work of the churches and programs in the field.
- May provide expertise to other professionals and support staff in the creative discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication, Journalism, Marketing, Design or related field.
- Three years experience working in photojournalism or similar position.
- Significant professional writing experience on a creative team.
- Computer skills with photo/video editing software
- Technical skills with camera technology
- Fluency in English language
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Compassion International Ghana on careers-compassion.icims.com to apply