- Company: MODEC
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
- Perform safely CCR production and process operations duties and responsibilities.
- Be trained in and learn to manage, monitor and controls the DCS systems, Fire and Gas systems and subsea FMC systems.
- Be trained in and learn to carry out plant and equipment start-up and shutdown safely and in accordance to company procedures and work instructions.
- Be trained in and learn to be responsible for the safe operations of the process system in case of emergency as directed by the Production Supervisor / Production Superintendent / FM and OIM.
- Be trained in and learn to carry out the safe operation of CCR for process plant and production related equipment safely and efficiently, under the direction of the Process Superintendent and CCR Production Supervisor.
- Ensure the safe and efficient operation of process plant, systems and equipment, and associated equipment, during the shift, and to ensure proper handovers during shift change.
- Yokohama Centum VP (preferred)
- Engineering Degree or Higher National Diploma (HND)
- National Vocational Qualification (NVQ) Certificate III Diploma Process Engineering – Hydrocarbons
- OPITO Control Room Operator Emergency Response
- 3-5 year’s offshore oil and gas or relevant industry experience, (preferred)with 2 years CCR Production trainee Operations experience
- Production Management systems Experience
- FPSO or offshore experience
Method of Application
Closing Date : 15 June, 2020