- Company: GBfoods Africa
- Location: Ghana
- State: Tema
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Logistics / Transportation Jobs in Ghana
Role & Responsibilities:
This position will support production via the provision of technical analytical and microbiological services and skills, by carrying out analytical and microbiological analysis according to sampling plans in order to fulfill customer expectations.
Results / Accountabilities
- Complete all tests required for each product
- Document results and analyze data
- Operate, maintain, and calibrate laboratory equipment
- Communicate test results with production personnel and Quality managers
- Conduct retesting of product as needed to support quality investigations
- Monitor use and inventories of laboratory chemicals and supplies
- Make recommendations for adjusting process conditions to ensure quality standards are met
- Adhere to safety, health and environmental policies and procedures
- Maintain good housekeeping to ensure laboratory and plant cleanliness
What can you expect from us?
Working for GBfoods will offer you a wide variety of career opportunities that will enable you to utilize your full potential. In addition to local and global developmental opportunities, we provide employees with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits plan and much more.
What do we expect from you?
We are looking for someone who is committed, action oriented, problem solver and excellent relationship skills, pays attention to detail and is ready to explore the opportunities and challenges that the role brings.
Education and Work Experience:
- A minimum of an HND Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- A proven competency in one or more of the following: Physiochemical analyses, Microbiological
- At least one (1) year practical laboratory experience in an ISO 9001 environment.
- Analytical or Scientific Software
- Chemistry Knowledge
- Gather and Collect Data
- Keeping Records
- Lab Research Principles
- Mathematics Knowledge
- Quality Analysis
- Safety Regulations and Procedures
- Strong Communication Skill
Job scheduling skills.
Demonstrated commitment to achieving organizational and personal goals.
Proven ability to work well in a team environment.
The incumbent should be able to demonstrate the following Competencies:
- Action Oriented
- Conflict Management
- Customer Focus
- Job Ownership
- Priority Setting
- Problem Solving
Method of Application
Closing Date : 20th June, 2020