Quality Manager II
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience8 – 11 years
- Job FieldProject Management
Manages all aspects of quality program for assigned area of responsibility, which may include a functional area or organizational unit requiring a multi-disciplinary quality program. Manages ongoing quality operations; coordinates quality functional activities with other groups, personnel and client; directs operational planning and ensures the availability of skilled personnel and resources as needed to execute required services in an effective, efficient and timely manner. Develops, evaluates and improves the overall quality program for assigned areas / units. Effectively interprets multi-discipline quality requirements and provides technical guidance for inspection, testing, and quality assurance activities.
Develops and manages the quality data collection methodology as appropriate to determine present operating standards and establish target levels of operational quality. Formulates and maintains quality control objectives, and coordinates objectives with operational procedures in cooperation with other managers to maximize quality and reliability and to minimize costs. Manages an organization / staff of quality professionals performing necessary documentation, audit, inspection, surveillance and/or testing activities in accordance with the project quality program. Assists Operations management personnel in the analyzing, evaluating and improving operational quality. Organizes and executes training activities related to operational quality.Supervision Exercised
- As directed by management, may supervise employees or subcontractor personnel in accordance with the “General Supervisory Duties and Responsibilities” addendum.
- Position may be located in a wide variety of environments, from conventional indoor office workspace to project worksites with harsh, working and living conditions.
- To ensure compliance with safety, health and security requirements in the contract, employee will possess the ability to read, write, speak and understand the English language at the intermediate level as necessary to perform assigned job functions.
- Position requires the basic skills and physical ability necessary to perform assigned job functions.
- Fluor values the contributions of a diverse and inclusive workforce and is an Equal Employment
- Opportunity employer.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience, and eight years to eleven (11) years related experience. Requires computer skills and proficiency using email, Microsoft Office or specialized applications as necessary to perform assigned job functions.
- Prior Military and/or Contingency Operations experience preferred.
Method of Application Interested and qualified? Go to Fluor on sjobs.brassring.com to apply