- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldSales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- RTI International is recruiting for Regional Managers for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana.
- The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide.
- The Regional Managers will oversee implementation of project activities at the regional level, manage project systems and procedures, provide financial oversight of regional bank accounts, support technical implementation and activities when needed and supervise all staff in their regional office.
- They will each be charged with liaising with government counterparts and other stakeholders to foster good working relationships at the regional level and with the regional offices of the MOE.
- Manage the regional office, including setting up office systems, supervising technical and support staff and human resources systems and procedures, manage financial and accounting systems.
- Oversee implementation of project activities in assigned region including:
- Liaising with education leaders, school communities, and other local functionaries
- Organizing training and development workshops
- Establishing and engaging multi-stakeholder counterpart teams at regional and local levels
- Organizing and implementing of community and school level activities
- Identifying and assessing the capabilities of regional NGOs, CBOs, and other partners
- Disbursing per diems and ensuring payment tracking
- Overseeing regional grantees
- Coordinate with Regional and Head Office technical staff to ensure technical assistance needs are addressed.
- Oversee the engagement, training and support of region-based staff.
- Contribute to Project Annual Work Planning, quarterly reporting, monitoring and evaluation and other reporting needs as requested.
- Participate in periodic project planning meetings.
- Coordinate with regional staff of other education organizations and other donor projects.
- Abide by all environmental, safety, and health guidelines.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Education or related field.
- At least 6 years of experience managing staff, budgets, and logistics to coordinate a large-scale program, preferably in the education sector.
- Demonstrated experience in project management, human resources and/or financial administration of projects.
- Experience managing international donor projects and USAID experience highly desirable.
- Superior integrity, work habits, organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Fluent in English language.
- Excellent computer skills including Word, Excel, Access, and QuickBooks.
Method of Application
To apply, please email your CV/resume to: email@example.com English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line.