Monitors patients, administers medications, keeps records, consults with healthcare providers, educates patients and more.
- Maintaining accurate, complete health care records and reports.
- Administering medications to patients and monitoring them for side effects and reactions
- Prescribing assistive medical devices and related treatments.
- Recording patient vital signs and medical information
- Ordering medical diagnostic and clinical tests.
- Monitoring, reporting, and recording symptoms or changes in patient conditions.
- Administering non-intravenous medications.
- Assessing, implementing, planning, or evaluating patient nursing care plans by working with healthcare team members.
- Modifying patient health treatment plans as indicated by patient conditions and responses.
Qualification and Requirements
- Degree/Diploma in General Nursing is required
- Candidates with 2 to 3 years of experience will be preferred
- Maximum age 55
How To Apply
Interested Person’s should send CV to