- Company: GSM Systems
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Engineering Jobs in Ghana
GSM Systems offers a unique and collaborative international team environment where we work hard, have fun and constantly learn from each other. We know our best ideas can come from everyone within the organization, so we attentively listen to everyone’s voice. We show commitment to our staff’s success and growth with training and rewarding opportunities that surprise and delight our people. We perform consistently smart, effective work that continually surprises and delights our clients – some of the biggest and best communications companies around
In this newly created position, you will be responsible for all technical testing capability assignments under the Test and Repair Engineering Projects. Your key functions will be:
- Test a wide range of Telecom related products, as required;
- Produce complete test reports based on repair findings;
- Assist or mentor junior positions within the HWS Test team;
- Repair a wide range of Telecom related products as required, including:
-Soldering and de-soldering through hole and SMD types of components;
-Power products Rectifiers DC-DC convertors.
*Additional duties may be assigned, as deemed necessary within the scope of this position.
What are required?
- Ghanaian citizenship or permanent residency – this is not an expat role
- HND, Electronics Engineering;
- Experiential knowledge on components repairing of electronics /telecom (including mobile phone,laptops) /UPS or power supply product portfolio;
- Proficient with DC-DC and rectifiers and test measurements using industry standard test equipment and tools;
- Experience in soldering and DE soldering through hole and SMD types of components
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing
- Computer literate and competent in the use of Microsoft Office tools.
Personality and Cultural Success Factors
- Easy to do business with; resourceful, adaptable, and willing to do what it takes to get the job done. Easy to delegate to.
- Ability to work in a lean work environment and be hands-on when involving in all areas of responsibility as the company evolves – GSM Systems cherishes doers.
- Capacity to effectively multi-task and prioritize time.
- Lives technology. Incorporates technology into the fabric of his/her life.
- The ability to quickly, instinctively, and immediately solve problems without sacrificing technical accuracy. In this process, a key skill is to self-edit sub-consciously and to focus on what counts.
- High energy level to cope with frequent change and the stamina to work hard.
- Inspires, energizes, and excites others with a clear vision of how things should be done better.
- Member of the digital thumb tribe – is always networked and connected.
- The desire and the ability to continuously process significant feedback from multiple sources and to rapidly convert this learning into action.
- Strong communicator – can easily put thoughts into words. Good conversationalist and presenter.
- Harnesses individual and group strengths to raise performance levels from good to great.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 5 July, 2020