Since 1963 and in 148 countries, ACDI/VOCA has empowered people in developing and transitional nations to succeed in the global economy. Based in Washington, D.C., ACDI/VOCA is a nonprofit international development organization that designs and delivers technical and management solutions in agriculture, economic growth, and resilience to promote economic prosperity and social inclusion.
Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader, Ghana
ACDI/VOCA is seeking an experienced Resilience and Inclusion Team Leader for upcoming USAID funded agriculture and agribusiness activities in Ghana.
- Master’s degree in agriculture, economics, or business administration from an accredited college or university.
- Demonstrated success strengthening the resilience of vulnerable communities through improved livelihoods, climate change adaptation, health and nutrition behaviors and social capital, preferably through an integrated approach.
- 8 years of experience in community mobilization, consensus building and grassroots advocacy regarding local issues such as land use, natural resource management, economic development and disaster risk reduction.
- Knowledge of proven approaches and best practices for integrating women, youth, ethnic minorities and other disadvantaged populations into agriculture and economic growth programs.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical assistance and advisory services to a range of financial service providers.
- Excellent writing and oral presentation skills in English.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 18 July, 2020