Joining Nestlé Ghana means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. As the Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) Officer, you will ensure excellence in safety, health and environmental sustainability during the project you will be assigned to.
A day in the life of…
- Developing the site, SHE Management Plan and communicating to project management and contractors
- Ensuring compliance with local SHE legislation and Nestlé SHE standards and principles by ensuring SHE is integrated into project planning, operational reviews, design-for-construction, and contractor management.
- Ensuring training and coaching is provided to managers and team leaders to develop their knowledge of risk management, legislation and duties
- Ensuring compliance is regularly audited and performance assessed, and the results used to drive further improvement
- Engaging with stakeholders (e.g. contractor representatives, trades unions, local regulators, local communities, and local NGOs) on SHE topics to build positive relationships.
What will make you successful
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a related field
- Previous experience in senior SHE role on significant construction site
- Experience in translating policies & standards into practical action plans
- Experience in coaching individuals and teams in different environments
- Project management experience
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical & similar disciplines)
Minimum Relevant work experience: 3 years of experience in construction safety with demonstrated leadership role
How To Apply
Interested applicants should: