- Company: Axxend Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
We are looking to hire an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive to help drive company sales. In this position, you will be involved in developing marketing strategies, implementing marketing plans, developing sales strategies, maintaining customer relations, and creating sales reports. To ensure success as a Sales and Marketing Executive, you should have a strong knowledge of modern marketing techniques, a passion for sales, and excellent communication skills. Ultimately, a top-notch Sales and Marketing Executive creates strategies that align with modern consumer trends.
Axxend is a fast-growing American IT company with operations in Africa. Axxend helps customers realize their full potential through accelerated adoption and productive use of Microsoft technologies. Since its establishment in 2009 in Africa, Axxend has opened operations in Cote d’Ivoire, Cameroon, Liberia, Senegal, Togo and Ghana.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on rival products.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
Complexity of Work and Decision making: Moderate to highly significant
Measures of Performance: Quality of work; client satisfaction; meeting timelines and commitments; amount of rework; knowledge of products and procedures; productivity and efficiency; development of co-workers; creativity; self-sufficiency.
Required Language: English and French
Method of Application
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: All applicants should update their CVs with a passport picture before applying. If a passport picture is not on your CV your application will be rejected.