An International global player is looking for an Industrial Chemicals Sales Executive who knows how to work with a team-based sales strategy—for both new and existing customers. You will be responsible for promoting and selling our range of industrial chemicals in the Western Region of Ghana (mining, oil and gas region).
As our vision, your goal will be to accurately anticipate the needs of customers and execute on a sales strategy to help us become the technical vendor of choice.
You will use your experience in the chemical industry workflow to effectively position our range of chemical products.
You will report to the Head of Department, Regional Sales Manager — who will coach you in using funnel management to design and implement your sales plan; and achieve your sales and financial goals.
- Develop and execute creative strategies to influence the decision criteria and utilise tactics to close the sale
- Strategically use internal and external resources to achieve sales target.
- Leadership and Client Services to build and execute upon an account strategy
- Implement the sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial goals
- Handle a long-term sales cycle (often years to develop) with many different decision-makers at the account
- Work remotely from our Takoradi office; and work with customers in the field
- Travel to customer locations where you may have to stay overnight, depending upon the location of the customer
Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicant must have at least a bachelors degree in Business Administration, Sales & Marketing and Chemistry
- Applicant must be resident in and around Takoradi
- Three plus years of chemicals sales experience in the chemical industry in the Western Region.
- Working knowledge of mining oil and gas as well as local manufacturing industries.
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying; closing, and growing existing customers)
- Strong communication and presentation skills; as well as the ability to conduct a clear, concise and accurate technical presentation
- Ability to effectively overcome customer objections and win their business
- Working experience of performing live instrument demonstrations
- Highly motivated and success driven,
- Excellent time and territory management habits
- Working experience with distribution channels is a plus
- Applicant must be able to drive with credible Driving Licence and must be willing to travel within Ghana
Location: Takoradi & Tema
How To Apply
Interested and Qualified applicants should send their CV, copies of relevant certificates and a copy of Driving Licence to:
The subject of the email must be Sales Executive
Closing Date: 30th April, 2020