- Meeting or exceeding weekly, monthly, and yearly sales quotas.
- Canvassing assigned territories to present company products to potential customers.
- Deliver customers products requested on time
- Assisting management in identifying viable marketing and pricing strategies.
- Demonstrating product features to customers.
- Contacting leads and setting up appointments to present company products.
- Completing order forms and submitting them for processing.
- Completing regular sales reports specifying the number of sales made.
Qualification and Requirements
- A Minimum of an SHS Certificate is required.
- People living in and around Tema Comm 9 are preferable.
How To Apply
All interested applicant should send CV to