SAP Young Professional Program
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Accra
- Job Field Education / Teaching
This program will be training you to become a Functional Consultant within SAP S/4 HANA Business Process, Scope & Integration and SAP S/4 HANA Activate Project Management Methodology.
How You Benefit
- Start your journey to become an SAP Consultant;
- Gain globally-recognised associate-level SAP Certifications;
- Learn directly from SAP experts;
- Experience classroom and workshop-based training in SAP Technologies;
- Develop the soft skills needed to prepare you for successful job applications;
- Benefit from introductions to job opportunities within the SAP Ecosystem to help secure a position after the training. Please note this program does not guarantee you a job at the end of it.
What We Require From a Candidate
- Candidates must have the legal right to work in Ghana;
- Candidates must be currently unemployed or employed in a part time/non-permanent role not related to career aspirations;
- Candidates must be educated to at least Bachelor level in a field related to Business Administration / Management Information Systems / Engineering
- Candidates will preferably have graduated within the last 3 years with a GPA in the top quartile – proof of this may be requested;
- Candidates must have a home in or around Accra as travel / accommodation is not provided;
- Candidates must have a keen interest in starting an SAP-related career involving travel;
- Candidates should be fluent in English, both written and spoken;
- The program will commence beginning of June 2020 and full-time availability from 9am – 6pm from Monday – Friday throughout the training period is essential. The Program will last for 3 months.
- Due to the spread of Coronavirus it is likely the training will take place online via a virtual classroom. Please ensure you have internet at home to be able to participate in this.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to SAP on jobs.sap.com to apply