- Company: Randstad CPE
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Construction / Real Estate Jobs in Ghana
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for your next role? If you have experience working within the consturction commercial sector then this opportunity could be perfect for you!
We are looking for an experienced, dynamic and professional Project Manager to join an-established design team in Ghana to succesfully run and deliver a large Commercial scheme. You will have the opportunity run this project autonomously and take that next big step in your career.
- Take responsibility for the project management of the construction project
- Maintain and enhance relationships with the client, design team, contractors and the general public
- Attend regular client meetings and prepare progress reports for the client
- Manage the cost of construction within the budget allowed and variations agreed with the client.
- Highlight variations from budget for Client decision
- Understand the design management process to ensure that information is delivered in good time and of sufficiently robust detail to achieve co-ordination and compliance with the specification, building regulations and supplier’s standards
- Regularly review the tender programme to ensure it is achievable or modify it by agreement with the Client and Main Contractor to achieve the committed completion date
- Monitor the critical path and key components to ensure timely completion
- Monitor carefully time and cost and report regularly to the Client
- Closely monitor Main Contractor performance in respect of programme, quality and cost and take timely corrective action as necessary.
- Significant Project Management experience (commercial sector experience essential)
- APM Project Professional Qualification (PPQ) and/or PRINCE2 Practitioner accredited
- Experience of both Public and Private Sector project delivery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work in close partnership with clients and external consultants
- Eagerness to use your own initiative and ensure work is delivered on time within a quality framework
- Experience of using programming software such as Microsoft Project
- General Microsoft software applications such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent time management and decision making skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and to work as part of a disciplined team or on own initiative
Interested? Give Niamh Finnegan a call for a confidential chat (phone number removed).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 28 June, 2020