Senior Reading Specialist
- Job TypeFull Time
- Experience6 years
- Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial
- Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
- Responsible for management, oversight and direction of the reading program.
- Responsibilities include providing technical direction towards reading policy, coordinating all training, advising on teaching methodologies, leading the technical dialogue on reading with national and sub-national government levels, managing the reading team.
Qualification Required & Experience
- PhD (preferred) in education with a focus on reading competencies and outcomes.
- Minimum of 6 years of demonstrated track record of working in area of reading.
Method of Application
To apply, please email your CV/resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line.