- Company: Westfield Bridge College
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Education Jobs in Ghana
Teaching SHS students in any of these subjects; English language, Mathematics, French, Music, ICT and Creative Arts.
- Teaching SHS students in any of these subjects; English language, Mathematics, French, Music, ICT and Creative Arts.
- Develop and issue educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervise classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organize supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Deliver personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Plan and implement educational activities and events.
- Ensure your classroom is clean and orderly.
- Prepare and distribute periodic progress reports and semester report cards.
- Attend parent-teacher meetings.
- Evaluate and document students’ progress.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments, and tests.
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a Diploma in Education
- At least 2 years experience
Job Location: South West McCarthy Hill, Tetegu Junction
Method of ApplicationAll interested applicants should send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org