We, AIM Global Ghana are looking for an experienced, highly-motivated, passionate and creative Social Media Manager to join our team. As a Social Media Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing our Social Media strategy in order to increase our online presence and improve our marketing and sales efforts. You will be working with AIM Global Ghana, an international multi level marketing company, headquartered in Ghana. Alliance In Motion Global (AIM Global) distributes and markets top-of-the line food supplements, beauty products, premium blended beverages and more.
This is a full time job.
What You Will Do
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
- Developing relevant content to reach the target audience
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video, written and audio/podcast).
- Monitor, listen and respond to users while cultivating leads and sales. Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop and expand community and/or influencer outreach efforts.
- Oversee design (ie: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.).
- Design, create and manage promotions and social ad campaigns, being sure to integrate with company’s overall marketing campaign plan and channels.
- Create and manage an online review funnel for building online reviews and reputation. Monitor online reviews and respond to each review timely and with care.
- Analyze key metrics and tweak strategy as needed. Compile reports for management showing results (ROI).
Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms(Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Content creation and marketing skills
- Basic image editing software skills eg. Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva Analytics and Reporting
- Excellent writing and language skills.
Salary: Starts at 700ghc and increases to 1000ghc in 3 months based on performance
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
Deadline: 30th May 2020