- Company: Vokacom Softworks
- Location: Ghana
- State: Dansoman
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
The jobholder is to develop applications and databases based on the requirements of clients.
Directly Reports to: General Manager, IT
Key Relationships: IT Clients
Decision Level: Contributory, makes a major contribution to a decision or policy judgment reached by others
Activities (Detailed KPIs)
- Design and develop Windows and web applications
- Design and develop Mobile Apps (Android, iOS, Windows, etc.)
- Design and Create Application Databases
- Maintain and Optimize Databases.
- Evaluate application security and ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability is implemented in software components.
- Propose authentication methods, password policy, encryption methods, etc.
- Manage the delivery of system development projects from analysis, through design to release.
- Define delivery phases of the project including activities, sub-activities, and milestones ensuring these are documented and used as the basis for the project.
- Ensure availability of logs in all managed applications including event log issues, risk log and any subsequent reporting
- Participate in reviews and meetings and providing updates on project progress
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and implement new modules and functionalities as may be required
- Work with the team to design application solutions that fully implement business requirements.
- Perform code reviews, unit testing, and system testing as needed
- Research into emerging technologies and tools.
- Perform Systems benchmarking, Audit and Troubleshooting.
Communications & Reports
- To provide reports on IT projects to General Manager, IT
- To comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations not only of the company but also of those affected by the parent company
- Any other additional responsibility or task assigned
Qualification and Requirements
- A minimum of a first degree in Computer Science or a related field Minimum of 4 years relevant working experience in Software Development
- Good Coding comments habits
- Excellent Knowledge in Database Management
- Proficiency in .net technologies
Necessary Skills and Competencies
- Must pay attention to detail
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure
- Ability to work with large variety of clients
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Must be able to handle criticism
- Must be able to work long hours and occasionally weekends
- Must be innovative
The core duties stated above describe the type and level of work assigned and is not necessarily all inclusive. Management reserves the right to assign and change
responsibilities in order to meet business and organizational needs as and when necessary.
Method of Application
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for submission is 24th April, 2020