Tecnotree Corporation is seeking a Software Engineer
Job Roles & Responsibilities:
The duties that candidate will be responsible for
- Handling Tecnotree operations and integration activities.
- Planning and organizing with a customer service orientation.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Demonstrating analytical, problem solving skills with attention to detail.
- Working night shifts or at off hours or weekends to support on critical issues.
Qualification, Experience, Education, Skills and so on the candidate should possess
- Experience working in Linux / Unix / Sun Solaris and Windows environments.
- Hands-on experience with integration tools such as Rancher, Docker or Kubernetes, and, exposure to Tomcat or JBoss servers.
- Proficiency in PL/SQL and experience with MongoDB or Oracle database.
- Knowledge of the Telecom domain, especially BSS, is an advantage.
- The ideal candidate would have more than 3 years of relevant experience.
How To Apply
Email your CV to
Deadline : 10th July, 2020