- Company: HandyTradie Ghana Ltd
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: IT / Telecom Jobs in Ghana
Our team is growing! We have an opening for a software support engineer, based in Ghana, to be part of this exciting journey. You will directly shape the customer experience of a real product that will be a household name. Do you see YOUR name in the credits?
This is a full time position.
You will be a key member of the software support team. This role will be obsessed with continually enhancing the customer experience from first sign-in to task completion and converting insights into actions.
- Customer-focused and lives by our mission we fix it!
- Great communicator; patient, empathetic and strives to surpass customer expectations every time
- Self-motivated go-getter who is looking for a new challenge
- Likes to experiment and give things a go
- Respects team mates and works to earn their trust
You would also have demonstrated experience with the following
- Mobile app development
- React-Native and React.js
- Google Firebase
- Prior experience with payment integration is a plus
- Competitive remuneration
- Flexible work we believe in outcomes
- Full employee benefits including health insurance, leave, social security and company sponsored social outings
Our business supports flexible working arrangements and rewards our team members on outcomes.
We want to know more about you. If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for send us an example of your previous work, your resume and a cover letter telling us what you are passionate about and why our customers can trust you.
This role is based in Ghana. Applicants should be local and have full working rights.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 30 June, 2020