The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG) is a voluntary, not for profit organization that undertakes advocacy and service delivery in Sexual Reproductive Health and Rights (SRHR) in Ghana. PPAG is a Member Association (MA) of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF). It is governed by respectable volunteers who are the members of the Association. The Governing body, formulate policies which are implemented by staff.
The Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (PPAG), an NGO and a member of the International Planned Parenthood Federation (IPPF), and a leading provider of Sexual and Reproductive Health (SRH) education and services, hereby invites result-oriented and committed persons to apply for the following vacant position to be filled in the Association.
- POSITION: STORES OFFICER
- REPORT TO: FINANCE MANAGER
- LOCATION: HEAD OFFICE (ACCRA)
Job Role and Functions To ensure that all goods received and issued out of the stores are properly cross-checked
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in planning commodity requirements
- Assist in monitoring commodity inventory levels
- Assist in store management activities
- Prepares monthly, quarterly and annual stock reports
- Cross checks all good received and issued out of the stores as per way bill
- Keeps copies of Way bill of goods going out
- Ensures that copies of Way bills issued out to the person receiving the goods and the store keeper are well signed with a stamp
- Checks the consignment of all in-coming goods
- Confirm goods coming in by duly signing and stamping Goods Received Note
- Keeps a copy of the Goods Received Note
- Entry of stores transactions and records in SAGE Accpac Accounting software
- Conduct and report on periodic stock counts
- Perform any other duties assigned by the immediate supervisor
Required Skills or Experience
- A first degree or HND in Purchasing and Supply/Stores Management or its equivalent with
- A minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
Other Qualities and Requirements
- A good working knowledge in the use of the computer
- Transparent, trustworthy, honest and reliable
- Must be vigilant
- Must be able to work extra hours
- High sense of responsibility and an attention to detail
- Must be a team player and be able to work with little supervision
- Good interpersonal relationship
Method of Application All interested persons with requisite qualification(s), should kindly send their Application Letters with a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV), including two referees and cell phone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only shortlisted applicants will be shortlisted for an interview.
- Closing Date: 30th June, 2020.
NB: Any PPAG Volunteer who is interested in the position above must attach evidence of resignation to the application.