- Company: Advans Microfinance Network
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Do you have an experience in project management with a digital component? If you wish to join a committed group, seeking to have a positive and sustainable impact, join our leading international microfinance group!
The position is based in Accra for a duration of 12 months, potentially renewable.
The AIR+ Program is an important overall digital transformation program of Advans Group, involving a new IT strategy and major changes in Infrastructure, Workspace, Security & Mobility and Solutions (including a new Central Banking Software). The overall program is supervised by the Group Transformation Team. It is conducted by the Central Program management of Advans Group, composed mainly of Group Program Managers specialised in each area.
What will your role be?
Reporting to the CEO, you will support and be part of the implementation of the Air+ Program in Advans Ghana, in close collaboration with the dedicated Program Team and the Group Central Program Management. Your main missions will be:
- Supervise local activities aiming for delivery and alignment with core model
- Manage and assure the delivery of: local test plan, test organization & execution, local cutover
- Organize sessions to effectively resolve issues and align local teams
- Manage the local logistics that allows the program to progress
What kind of profile are we looking for?
You hold a Master’s degree and you are interested in the microfinance sector and Advans’ missions. You have:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience including internships, especially in project management with a digital component
- A clear understanding of what IT solution project implementation means and is familiar with terms such as: functional design, testing plan, cutover…
- Participated already in 1 E2E solution deployment
- A good level in English and French
- Good organization and communication skills and ability to be proactive and autonomous
Method of Application
Closing Date : 1 July, 2020