- Explaining procedures to patients and answering questions.
- Preparing equipment for use as needed.
- Preparing examination rooms for patient exams.
- Positioning patients for imaging exams.
- Monitoring patients during exams.
- Documenting information with computers.
- Reporting important information to the physician.
- Ensuring safety of patients during exams.
- Producing diagnostic images of soft tissues.
- Using sound waves to obtain images of organs and tissues in the body.
- Administering targeted doses of radiation to the patient’s body to treat cancer or other diseases.
- Administering trace amounts of radiopharmaceuticals to a patient to obtain functional information about organs, tissues and bone.
- Measuring bone mineral density at a specific anatomical site.
Qualification and Requirements
- Diploma in Radiology from a reputed institution
- Experience: Minimum 3 to 5 years in handling digital x-ray machines.
- Maximum age 55
How To Apply
Interested Person’s should send CV to